banner image

Facebook

banner image

Nonsense

Nonsense

When of such thoughts, not yet thought, I think,
Nor by words are dress'd up in my mind;
I lose sight of you, that with my thought is wed,
And let fly on wings of poesy thy Muse:
Always against me myself to prove,
Uselessly lying unto me those white lies
Which by senseless notions of thy book,
Are still, rest content, unread on this page;
But nothing more of you to understand I approve,
Than to deny your whole Being of my company,
So that I deny you of this nonsense verse
I have ever writ to fill the emptiness of my mind.


(C) Naveed Khalid
Nonsense Nonsense Reviewed by Zintovlogs on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.