banner image

Facebook

banner image

The Breeze

The Breeze

The streets are covered by a fog
You don't move your lips yet I can hear you talk
A melody drifting away with The Breeze
The night's young so we're all at ease

Walking through these empty lanes
Thunder claps are driving me insane
Can't feel my own heartbeat
Have you blocked out the reality from me?

The Breeze touches my face
Cold as death's embrace
Are my lips that thirsty for your taste?
Still the mist covers up the place

Are you the ghost in the fog?
You move your lips yet I can't hear you talk
A faint whisper drifting away with The Breeze
The morning's approaching so we're ill at ease

Sleepwalking through these empty lanes
Lightning cracks are the only things keeping me half-awake
Can't see my own destiny
Have you forever knocked the breath out of me? ...



[Nisar Masoom]
The Breeze The Breeze Reviewed by Zintovlogs on February 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.