banner image

Facebook

banner image

Those Who Ran

Those Who Ran

Lovers have judged me for far too long
Freedom of speech
Is best kept in the writing of a poem or song
What morale are they trying to teach?

I never knew romance
All I wrote was drama
Still I do not require another chance
To welcome home karma

Lovers keep telling me things
That I am a heartless man
Do they know that their memories still sting?
The memories of Those Who Ran

They went away
One by one
Leaving me in a lonely decay
Now I wish to run

I have literally felt my heart burn
They say love is the medicine
But after a while it still continues to hurt
In fact infatuation is a sin

I will never give any of them another chance
Let them die in their ill-fated romance
I will never get carried away by another chance
I would rather be deceived in hatred than in romance! ...



[Nisar Masoom]

Those Who Ran Those Who Ran Reviewed by Zintovlogs on February 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.