banner image

Facebook

banner image

Shangrila - Poem by Akhtar Jawad


Shape like a heart in love of someone,
Having a name like the heroine of a love story,
All round I see the resorts for love,
Nude of the nature with hidden glory.

Gorgeous beauty of a fairy I see.

Rare are the charms of your curved auricles,
I arose from the shores of the Arabian sea
Like clouds I shall rain at your ventricles,
A pearl for you, no excuses, just accept my plea.

Akhtar Jawad
Shangrila - Poem by Akhtar Jawad Shangrila - Poem by Akhtar Jawad Reviewed by Zintovlogs on August 11, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.