banner image

Facebook

banner image

CAUSE AND EFFECT | SYMPATHY | SLIGHTED


#CAUSE AND EFFECT
"What a lot of suffering these ambulance surgeons must witness."
"Yes, indeed! Almost every time they go out they run over some one."
* * *
"He's a nice little horse (I saw him myself) and the dealer says I may
have him for a song. Would you advise me to buy him?"
"That depends upon your eye for a horse and his ear for music."

#SYMPATHY
_Freddie_ (_aged six_): "Mother, you know that lovely purse you gave me
for my birfday?"
_His Mother:_ "Yes, dear! What of it?"
_Freddie:_ "It makes me feel orful to think of it just lyin' in the
drawer 'ithout a cent in its stummick."

#SLIGHTED
"I sincerely regret our misunderstanding, Florence, and am quite ready
to be friends again."
"_Misunderstanding_, indeed! If you had any _feeling_ you'd call it a
quarrel."
CAUSE AND EFFECT | SYMPATHY | SLIGHTED CAUSE AND EFFECT | SYMPATHY | SLIGHTED Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 19, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.