banner image

Facebook

banner image

ECONOMY

_
funny joke economy
Young Husband:_ "I see that sugar has gone down two points."
_Young Wife:_ "Has it? I'll get a couple of pounds to-day, then."
* * *

_Best Man_ (_seeing couple off on honeymoon_): "Here you are--just a few
magazines to help pass away the time."
* * *

_Hostess_ (_to small guest, who is casting lingering glances at the
cakes_): "I don't think you can eat any more of those cakes, can you,
John?"
_John:_ "No, I don't think I can. But may I stroke them?"
* * *

_Mr. Househunter:_ "I don't care for those flats we looked at to-day.
The rooms are too narrow, and the ceilings are too low."
_Mrs. Househunter:_ "But they are cheap, dear; and you and I are neither
very wide nor very high."
ECONOMY ECONOMY Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.