banner image

Facebook

banner image

FROM THE HEART

from the heart

_The Wife:_ "I have not been able to wear my new hat yet on account of
the weather."
_The Husband:_ "Humph! And I suppose by the time it clears up the
fashion will have changed."
* * *

_The Reporter:_ "I beg pardon, but would you be kind enough to tell me
what blow you will knock Fitzmuggins out with to-morrow night?"
_Sledge-hammer Mike:_ "De solar plexus."
_The Reporter:_ "And er--if you get beaten, what will your--er--weak
spot have been?"
FROM THE HEART FROM THE HEART Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.