banner image

Facebook

banner image

ENCOURAGING | AN ALIAS

ENCOURAGING - An Alias

ENCOURAGING
_He:_ "My train goes in fifteen minutes. Can you not give me one ray of
hope before I leave you forever?"
_She:_ "Er--that clock is half an hour fast."

AN ALIAS
_Miss Hen:_ "I demand an explanation! You told me that your name was
plain 'Mr. Rooster,' and that poet just now addressed you as
'Chanticleer'!"
* * *

_Lady_ (_to prospective daily housemaid_): "The hours will be from nine
to six-thirty, with an hour and a half off for dinner."
_D. H.:_ "For _luncheon_, I suppose you mean. And I should have to leave
at six, as I always dine at my club and have to dress first."
ENCOURAGING | AN ALIAS ENCOURAGING | AN ALIAS Reviewed by Zintovlogs on October 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.