banner image

Facebook

banner image

OPTICAL ILLUSION

jokes

The sergeant rebuked the private angrily:
"Jenkins, why haven't you shaved this morning?"
"Why, ain't I shaved?" the private exclaimed, apparently greatly
surprised.
"No, you ain't," the sergeant snapped. "And I want to know the reason
why."
"Well, now, I guess it must be this way," Jenkins suggested. "There was
a dozen of us usin' the same bit of lookin' glass, an' I swan I must
have shaved somebody else."
OPTICAL ILLUSION OPTICAL ILLUSION Reviewed by Zintovlogs on March 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.