banner image

Facebook

banner image

OPTIMISM

OPTIMISM

The day laborer was of a cheerful disposition that naturally inclined to
seek out the good in every situation. He was a genuine optimist. Thus,
after tramping the three miles from home to begin the day's work on the
ditch, he discovered that he had been careless, and explained to a
fellow laborer:
"I've gone and done it now! I left my lunch at home."
Then, suddenly he beamed happily, as he added:
"And it's a good thing I did, for the matter of that, because I left my
teeth at home, too."
* * *********
The optimist fell from the top story of a skyscraper. As he passed the
fourth story, he was overheard muttering:
"So far, so good!"
OPTIMISM OPTIMISM Reviewed by Zintovlogs on March 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.