banner image

Facebook

banner image

GETTING BACK | DURING VACATION | NOT UNIQUE

GETTING BACK
_Customer to Palmist:_ "Five dollars fee? Er--would you have any
objection to waiting until I get some of the money you say is coming to
me?"
* * *
_Betty:_ "Mummy, does God send us our food?"
_Mother:_ "Yes, dear; of course He does."
_Betty:_ "But what a price!"

DURING VACATION
_The Summer Girl:_ "It pains me to be compelled to say so, but I really
cannot become engaged to you."
_The Summer Man:_ "Well--er--could you manage to be a sister to me for a
couple of weeks?"

NOT UNIQUE
_He:_ "Crowded, were you? I thought you went early to avoid the rush."
_She:_ "So I did; but about five thousand other people did the same
thing."
GETTING BACK | DURING VACATION | NOT UNIQUE GETTING BACK |  DURING VACATION |  NOT UNIQUE Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.