banner image

Facebook

banner image

ONCE TOO OFTEN | CAUSE AND EFFECT

ONCE TOO OFTEN
"Yes, dear, I'm going out to-night. I've been asked to take supper with
an old comrade in arms."
"By the way, darling, how many men did your regiment muster?"
* * *
"Phwat's the matter wid yez, Regan? Yez look hurted."
"Faith! Lasht noight Oi tould Casey phwat Oi thought av him, an' ut
appears he thought worse av me."
* * *

CAUSE AND EFFECT
"What a lot of suffering these ambulance surgeons must witness."
"Yes, indeed! Almost every time they go out they run over some one."
* * *
"He's a nice little horse (I saw him myself) and the dealer says I may
have him for a song. Would you advise me to buy him?"
"That depends upon your eye for a horse and his ear for music."
ONCE TOO OFTEN | CAUSE AND EFFECT ONCE TOO OFTEN | CAUSE AND EFFECT Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.