banner image

Facebook

banner image

SLIGHTED | GOING FURTHER | GETTING ON

SLIGHTED
"I sincerely regret our misunderstanding, Florence, and am quite ready
to be friends again."
"_Misunderstanding_, indeed! If you had any _feeling_ you'd call it a
quarrel."
* * *
GOING FURTHER
_Flora:_ "I think that Maud has been awfully mean to you. If I were you
I'd get even with her."
_Dora:_ "Getting even with her won't satisfy _me_. _I'm_ going to get
_uneven_ with her."
* * *
GETTING ON
_Old Gentleman:_ "Well, children! and what are you learning at school?"
_Small Boy:_ "Oh, she's learning to make paper dolls and I'm learning to
knock spots out of Willie Jones."
SLIGHTED | GOING FURTHER | GETTING ON SLIGHTED | GOING FURTHER |  GETTING ON Reviewed by Zintovlogs on September 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.