banner image

Facebook

banner image

FAMILIARITY, ETC | REASSURING

FAMILIARITY, ETC.
"I'm so glad to see you. And how did you enjoy your visit to the South?"
"Oh, not very much! There wasn't a soul where I was staying except
intimate friends."
* * *

REASSURING
_She:_ "Oh! Jack! Are you perfectly certain that you love me?"
_He:_ "My darling! You don't suppose that I have lived for thirty years
without knowing love when I feel it."
FAMILIARITY, ETC | REASSURING FAMILIARITY, ETC | REASSURING Reviewed by Zintovlogs on October 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking

district Badin This is the current condition of these people after rain it is really heartbreaking and very sad . They have no facilities e...

Powered by Blogger.